John A. Murray, Jr.
Mr. Murray, Jr. is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Civil practice
- Trial practice
- Deceptive trade practices
- Products liability
- Insurance defense
- 1950, Texas
- 1954, U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- 1974, U.S. Supreme Court
- 1979, U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- University of Houston, J.D., 1950
- Wichita State University
- University of Southwestern Louisiana
- First Lt., U.S. Marine Corps, 1942-1946; 1950-1952
Associations and memberships
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- American Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- South Texas Law School, 1957-1959
- University of Houston Law School, 1959-1960
Ramsey & Murray, P.C. proudly serves clients who conduct business or become involved in disputes anywhere in Texas and routinely handles cases in the following Texas Counties: Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, Galveston, Brazoria, Jefferson, Orange, Waller, Liberty, Chambers, Austin, Colorado and Wharton.